Cadbury Nigeria Plc
, is a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Inc., the second largest food business in the world, is a leading player in the FMCG sector of the Nigerian economy, with existence spanning decades in the Nigerian market. We make today delicious by our array of iconic brands renowned nationwide for quality.
Having restructured our operations and returned to a path of profitable growth, the company is embarking on a transformational agenda involving the expansion of its brand portfolios and categories. The plan also covers substantial investments in the upgrade and modernization of our manufacturing operations to meet world class standards that will deliver our business aspirations.
As part of these initiatives, Cadbury Nigeria desires to recruit dynamic, passionate and result oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
Position: Marketing Services Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will function as the main artery of the marketing division. The role will coordinate the relationship between marketing and our expert partner network and all other value contributors to the brand building process.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Define and lead the market research programme of the company to facilitate distillation of key consumer and trade insights.
- Lead and manage all innovations related research projects in collaboration with brand management and the innovation to market teams.
- Drive efficiencies and build a foundation for excellence, by infusing processes, technology, and metrics in order to achieve best practice in the marketing function.
- Manage agencies, including quarterly reviews with ATL and BTL agencies, cost management and payment approval and processing.
- Manage marketing information systems, including setting up the procedures and methods for regular, planned collection, analysis and reporting of information to guide decision-making.
- Manage relationships with all categories of suppliers of marketing goods and services in line with policy and in liaison with Procurement, Finance and other relevant functions.
- Good first degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution. Higher degree(s) , such as MBA, will be an advantage.
- Possession of professional qualification, such as APCON, is essential.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience with at least 5 years in managerial capacity in a similar role, preferably in the FMCG or marketing services sub-sector.
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and financial management skills.
25th October, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here