Davis Offiong Consultants is recruiting for a reputable Organization in the manufacturing sector of the economy requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement.
Job Title: Store Manager
The person will have overall responsibility for the material stores function (AGO, BAGS, SPARES etc) of the company as it relates, but not limited to:
- Receipt, authentication and recording of goods inwards
- Proper custody procedures of stock items, well secured and easily identifiable
- Maintenance of stock records to ensure proper accountability for stock items.
- Periodic reconciliation of physical/book quantities of stock and highlighting significant difference to management (if any)
- Identification of waste, scrap, damaged, slow-moving or obsolete stock for management action.
- Periodic stock reports to management for proper stock control.
- Supervision of all staff of the stores Department
- Monitoring stock levels for easy replacement
- Monitoring purchase orders and reporting on overdue ones weekly.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft word, power point, excel, and other relevant.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree and/or HND in management Sciences
- School certificate (WASC/SSCE) with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English language.
- Qualification in inventory and procurement would be and an added advantage
- Age between 40 - 45 years. Proactive, Self motivated, Disciplined, Assertive, Analytical, very Energetic with good team leadership skills and must be a team player
- Must have worked as a store's manager in a reputable manufacturing company for at least five (5) years
1st November, 2011
Method of Application
Detailed C.V. and application in own handwriting with copies of credentials/GSM Number, to reach:
THE MANAGING PARTNER DAVIS, OFFIONG CONSULTANTS
2, EYO ETA STREET,
P. O. BOX 2641, CALABAR
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.