Posted on Thu 20th Oct, 2011 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (1 comments)
Davis Offiong Consultants is recruiting for a reputable Organization in the manufacturing sector of the economy requires competent, self motivated and experienced personnel for immediate engagement.
Job Title: Store Manager
The person will have overall responsibility for the material stores function (AGO, BAGS, SPARES etc) of the company as it relates, but not limited to:
- Receipt, authentication and recording of goods inwards
- Proper custody procedures of stock items, well secured and easily identifiable
- Maintenance of stock records to ensure proper accountability for stock items.
- Periodic reconciliation of physical/book quantities of stock and highlighting significant difference to management (if any)
- Identification of waste, scrap, damaged, slow-moving or obsolete stock for management action.
- Periodic stock reports to management for proper stock control.
- Supervision of all staff of the stores Department
- Monitoring stock levels for easy replacement
- Monitoring purchase orders and reporting on overdue ones weekly.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft word, power point, excel, and other relevant.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree and/or HND in management Sciences
- School certificate (WASC/SSCE) with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English language.
- Qualification in inventory and procurement would be and an added advantage
- Age between 40 - 45 years. Proactive, Self motivated, Disciplined, Assertive, Analytical, very Energetic with good team leadership skills and must be a team player
- Must have worked as a store's manager in a reputable manufacturing company for at least five (5) years
1st November, 2011
Method of Application
Detailed C.V. and application in own handwriting with copies of credentials/GSM Number, to reach:
THE MANAGING PARTNER DAVIS, OFFIONG CONSULTANTS
2, EYO ETA STREET,
P. O. BOX 2641, CALABAR
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here