Posted on Thu 20th Oct, 2011 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (22 comments)
Laplace Technologies Limited is a leading telecommunication engineering service company in Nigeria. Operating out of Lagos Nigeria, we also have regional presence in Ibadan, Kano, Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt and Accra in Ghana. As part of our CSR initiatives-Laplace Internship Programme, we are offering 10 exceptional OND graduates of engineering and physical sciences discipline the opportunity to undertake the compulsory one year Industrial Training programme.
Laplace Internship Recruitment 2011
1. Programme Objectives
Provide avenue for the young graduate to develop relevant skills in the telecoms industry, and prepare him/her for a prosperous career in the industry
2. Training Modules
- Technical Trainings
- Mobile Communication Engineering
- Network Planning & Optimization: Radio Frequency and Microwave Transmission
- Network Elements Implementation: Radio Access, Power Systems,
- Microwave Transmission and Fibre Optics Transmission
- Business Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AUTOCAD
- Communication Skills-Written and Oral Presentation
- Project Management
3. Target Audience
- Polytechnic OND Graduates of a Nigerian Polytechnic due for the compulsory 1 year internship programme.
- Candidates pursuing a degree in any Engineering or Physical Sciences discipline
- Not more than 23 years.
26th October 2011
Method of Application
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here