Laplace Technologies Limited is a leading telecommunication engineering service company in Nigeria. Operating out of Lagos Nigeria, we also have regional presence in Ibadan, Kano, Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt and Accra in Ghana. As part of our CSR initiatives-Laplace Internship Programme, we are offering 10 exceptional OND graduates of engineering and physical sciences discipline the opportunity to undertake the compulsory one year Industrial Training programme.
Laplace Internship Recruitment 2011
1. Programme Objectives
Provide avenue for the young graduate to develop relevant skills in the telecoms industry, and prepare him/her for a prosperous career in the industry
2. Training Modules
- Technical Trainings
- Mobile Communication Engineering
- Network Planning & Optimization: Radio Frequency and Microwave Transmission
- Network Elements Implementation: Radio Access, Power Systems,
- Microwave Transmission and Fibre Optics Transmission
- Business Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AUTOCAD
- Communication Skills-Written and Oral Presentation
- Project Management
3. Target Audience
- Polytechnic OND Graduates of a Nigerian Polytechnic due for the compulsory 1 year internship programme.
- Candidates pursuing a degree in any Engineering or Physical Sciences discipline
- Not more than 23 years.
26th October 2011
Method of Application