American Green Card Lottery
- Every Year, the Diversity Visa Lottery (DV) Program Grants 50,000 visas to people all around the world. All 50,000 Winners are issued a US GREEN CARD authorizing them and their families (if they applied as family) to live and work in the United States. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Hotnigerianjobs invites you to take advantage of this opportunity now and apply for 2013 DV Lottery before the deadline.
US Green Card Lottery Program 2013
The US Green Card Lottery Program, known as DV (Diversity Visa) Lottery program, is a good opportunity for potential immigrants to obtain the status as a permanent legal resident of the USA. This program is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted based on United States law, specifically Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). This law provides for a class of immigrants known as diversity immigrants, with visas made available to persons from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. This official U.S. government program aims to diversify the American population by creating an immigration opportunity to live, work and study in the U.S.A.
How it Works
This official program will make permanent residence visas available to persons meeting the simple, but strict, eligibility requirements. Applicants for Diversity Visa are chosen by a computer-generated random lottery drawing. The U.S. government makes available 50,000 permanent residence visas each year for this program. Application to this program is open for all individuals worldwide that fulfill the two basic entry requirements. The visas are distributed among six geographic regions with a greater number of visas going to regions with lower rates of immigration, and with no visas going to citizens of countries sending more than 50,000 immigrants to the U.S. in the past five years. Within each region, no one country may receive more than seven percent of the available Diversity Visas in any one year. www.hotnigerianjobs.com
How much does it cost?
Participation in Diversity Visa program is FREE.
Requirements for Entry Into 2013 DV Lottery
- To enter the DV program, you must be a native of a qualifying country which Nigeria is among.
- To enter the DV program, you must meet either the education or work experience requirement of the DV program: You must have either a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of elementary and secondary education; OR two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation requiring at least two years of training or experience to perform. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
If you cannot meet either of these requirements, you should NOT submit an entry to the DV program.
Procedures for Submiting An Entry To DV-2013
- The Department of State will only accept completed E-DV entry forms submitted electronically at www.dvlottery.state.gov during the registration period between Tuesday, October 4, 2011, and Saturday, November 5, 2011.
- All entries by an individual will be disqualified if more than ONE entry for that individual is received, regardless of who submitted the entry. You may prepare and submit your own entry or have someone submit the entry for you. There are NO COSTS or FEES to register for the DV Program.
- A successfully registered entry will result in a confirmation screen containing your name and a unique confirmation number. You must print this confirmation screen for your records using the print function of your web browser and ensure that you retain your confirmation number. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Fraudulent websites are posing as official U.S. government sites. Some companies posing as the U.S. government have sought money in order to "complete" DV entry forms. There is no charge to download and complete the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form. Copied from: www.hot nigerianjobs.com
Please read the DV-2013 Entry Instructions carefully. Entrants may be disqualified for not completing the entry form correctly or by submitting more than one entry. Use the link below to view the instructions.
Click here to download DV-2013 Instructions in pdf
Before beginning the entry process, you can verify that your picture(s) comply with all requirements by clicking the link below.
Click here to make sure your Photo validates
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Important to all:
According to the US DEPARTMENT OF STATE entries for the US GREEN CARD LOTTERY must be submitted electronically via the ELECTRONIC DIVERSITY VISA ENTRY FORM.
The entry form is prepared in two parts, one for the primary Entrant and one for derivatives (if any). Each part must be completed correctly and completely before going to the next part. After all parts are completed, the entry will be submitted to the DV-2013 Processing Center. Click the link below to begin the entry process.
Click here to start application for DV Lottery 2013
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here