Posted on Mon 31st Oct, 2011 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (3 comments)
is a leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Careers in MTN Nigeria is focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage, our people.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Banking Services Advisor
Normal MTN N working conditions. Extended working hours as may be required.
Reporting To: Banking & Treasury Manager
Employment Status: Permanent
- Monitor bank tariffs and price book for bank charges.Collate and analyse data on cash movements, bank charges, interest rates, exchange rate movements, placements.
- Monitor sweeps from the various sub accounts to main accounts for compliance
- Set up and manage MTN bank accounts
- Ensure credit interest is properly computed and applied as agreed by the various banks every month.
- Ensure that escalated compliance issues and complaints relating to the Banking services are followed up.
- Monitor and report on the quality of banking services by banks
- Review banking service level agreements(SLA) in line with changes in the banking environment
- Obtain and cascade feedback/recommendation from banks on service issues and standards
- Conduct first level review and recommendation of bank proposals before further review by Treasury Manager.
- Query and verify all General Ledger balances relating to bank accounts
- Liaise with MTNN banks on immediate service issues
- Advise on banking products strictly with relevance to MTNN business.
- Identify banking service gaps across business units that interface with banks
- Maintain Treasury records and audit trail in strict compliance to MTNN policies and procedures.
- Implement Treasury policies, processes, and procedures
- Provide banking reports for year-end audit as relates to Treasury
- Provide support to management staff within the department as required
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation meeting
- A first degree or HND Diploma in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline.
- A full qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACT, CFA)
- 4 years work experience including:
- At least 2 years experience in a financial environment in treasury, banking
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience
- Audit, compliance and/or internal control experience
- Knowledge of banking processes and products.
- Customer service or performance management experience will be an added advantage
- A first degree or HND Diploma in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline. A full qualification/membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ACT, CFA).
2nd November, 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here