The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
in collaboration with Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation announce the following vacant positions: Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
1.) Senior Conference Producer
2.) IT support Officer
- To work, under the direction of the Manager, International Events and Corporate Communications to attend to the following tasks;
- To research and analyse the feasibility of developing potential conference topics into commercially viable events.
- To communicate by phone and email with key industry figures to determine the validity of proposed topic, sub- themes, timing and location.
- To be responsible and accountable for all aspects of organizational IT provisioning, to support the organization in all aspects of IT including implementing and maintaining office IT network (server, PC, laptops etc), maintenance of the telecommunications network, maintenance and support of computer hardware and software, web and other IT related matters including e-Iearning platform and e-Content platform. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
3.) Marketing Communications Officer
- To undertake marketing communications activities.
4.) Research Officer
- Assist the R& C team in carrying out research and consultancy assignments and undertake such tasks as may be assigned in relation to projects.
14th November, 2011
Method of Application
Interested candidates should Click here
for full job description and application procedure:
All applicants must be a national of a CTO Full Member country and have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. It will be the applicants responsibility to apply for a UK visa if offered the job and bear all the relevant cost to attend an interview at the CTO Head quarters in London, UK. Please provide evidence of your nationality with your application. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references. You will be required to provide details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer and from your previous employer or university, ensuring that you account for at least the last five years of your employment history in your application. Referees should not be related to you and should be able to give an assessment of your professional abilities as well as your character. We will not take up references until after any qualified offer of employment has been made. All applicants would be required to produce evidence of any educational and professional qualifications to support your application, on the day of interview.
Salaries on appointment for any post if advertised are per annum gross subject to deductions of National Insurance contributions and CTO internal income tax (paid at UK income tax rates).
If you wish to be considered for any post, please ensure that you submit your curriculum vitae together with a covering letter setting out your experience and skills in relation to the person specification, competencies and other requirements for the post.
To respond to advertised vacancies, please email CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com