Posted on Thu 17th Nov, 2011 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (4 comments)
Guardian Newspapers Limited
- Tuesday Guardian - Our client a manufacturing company with head office in Lagos and branches in other west African countries needs a highly resourceful and self motivated individual to fill the position as:
A Confidential Secretary / Personal Assistant (to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be female and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications: word, excel and powerpoint.
- A university degree or higher diploma in Business Management/Administration or related field
- Highly personable and mature approach with ability to work without supervision and willing to travel within Nigeria at short notice.
- At least 4 years on the job experience in secretarial support or administrative work in a reputable and structures organization will be an advantage
- Age: 28 - 35 years
28th November 2011
Method of Application
Applications should reach the advertiser not later than 28th November 2011
Advert No. 2024
The Guardian Newspapers Limited
Rutam House, Oshodi- Apapa, Expressway,
P.M.B. 1217, Oshodi, Lagos.
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here