Guardian Newspapers Limited
- Tuesday Guardian - Our client a manufacturing company with head office in Lagos and branches in other west African countries needs a highly resourceful and self motivated individual to fill the position as:
A Confidential Secretary / Personal Assistant (to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be female and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications: word, excel and powerpoint.
- A university degree or higher diploma in Business Management/Administration or related field
- Highly personable and mature approach with ability to work without supervision and willing to travel within Nigeria at short notice.
- At least 4 years on the job experience in secretarial support or administrative work in a reputable and structures organization will be an advantage
- Age: 28 - 35 years
28th November 2011
Method of Application
Applications should reach the advertiser not later than 28th November 2011
Advert No. 2024
The Guardian Newspapers Limited
Rutam House, Oshodi- Apapa, Expressway,
P.M.B. 1217, Oshodi, Lagos.