The Nigerian Army
has released the final list for the on-going DSSC Recruitment 2011.
The following successful candidates at the Direct Short Service Commission Selection Board 2011 are to report for officer cadet training at the Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering Makurdi, Benue State on 10 February, 2012.
Nigerian Army DSSC Slected - Shortlisted Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Training 2012
General Instruction To SSC Shortlisted Candidates
1.) Successful candidates are to report to Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering Makurdi, Benue State with the following:
- Original credentials including photo cards.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) vests/navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- National dress, suit and casual wears.
2.) Successful candidates who fail to report on 10 February, 2012 may forfeit their chances.
3.) Candidates placed on the reserve list are NOT to report until contacted.
Click here to view the Final List
Acting Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff
Department of Military Secretary (Army)
Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Abuja.