The Nigerian Army
has released the final list for the on-going SSC Recruitment 2011.
The following successful candidates at the Short Service Combatant Selection Board 2011 are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna on 27 January, 2012.
Nigerian Army SSC Selected / Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Training 2012
General Instruction To SSC Shortlisted Candidates
1.) Successful candidates are to report to NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including photo cards.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) vests/navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- National dress, suit and casual wears.
2.) Successful candidates who fail to report on 27 January, 2012 may forfeit their chances.
3.) Candidates placed on the reserve list are NOT to report until contacted.
Click here to view the Final List
Acting Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff
Department of Military Secretary (Army)
Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Abuja.