is Nigeria's leading commercial airline. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community.
Arik Air offers opportunity to professionals to fill the position: Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Job Title: Security Personnel
Candidates for this position will be responsible for the managing of Arik Airs ground security.
Their principal responsibilities include among others:
- Protection of life, property and premises
- Prevention of loss and waste
- Prevention and deterring of crime
- Patrolling of Arik Air assets and guarding of vulnerable points
- Previous experience in a similar security role Sound knowledge of security policy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a pressurized environment
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy that may occur with staff members, visitors, contractors, suppliers and regular authorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to handle potential situation calmly OND/WAEC Cert, Health and safety awareness
- 5 years in security or a proven track record of working in a security role. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Physically and medically fit
13th February, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should please forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This advert looks fraudulent because of the yahoo email for the application by a company like Arik, we thought as much and hesitated from publishing it until it was released by Arik Air on full-page advert among other Arik Air job adverts on the Guardian national newspaper on 2nd February, 2012, page 18. Thoughtfully, if Arik Air did not place the advert, definitely they will issue a disclaimer. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com