Posted on Tue 28th Feb, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
Nestle Nigeria Plc
is recruiting Channels Sales Supervisor.
Nestlé Nigeria Upholds the principle of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Position: Channels Sales Supervisor- Port Harcourt
Job Reference: NP/Feb/11
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Channel Sales Supervisor in Port-Harcourt.
Ensures Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestle products in all relevant outlets in the assigned Sales Area through effective management of the Distributor’s Sales force
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Candidate should have experience with out of home services (e.g Confectionary stores, bars, restaurant etc) Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Excellent Customer service.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection of Distributor’s Sales Force.
- Develop and implement route plan for Distributor Sales Force.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials.
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate) Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Good Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Good Supervisory & Leadership Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
6th March, 2012
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here