Nestle Nigeria Plc
is recruiting Channels Sales Supervisor.
Nestlé Nigeria Upholds the principle of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Position: Channels Sales Supervisor- Port Harcourt
Job Reference: NP/Feb/11
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of a Channel Sales Supervisor in Port-Harcourt.
Ensures Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestle products in all relevant outlets in the assigned Sales Area through effective management of the Distributor’s Sales force
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Candidate should have experience with out of home services (e.g Confectionary stores, bars, restaurant etc) Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Excellent Customer service.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection of Distributor’s Sales Force.
- Develop and implement route plan for Distributor Sales Force.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials.
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate) Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Good Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point.
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Good Supervisory & Leadership Skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Drive and Passion for business results.
6th March, 2012
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online