The Nigerian American Chamber of Commerce (NACC)
is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Executive Secretary.
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- A good honors degree in the humanities or science and possession of a higher degree in accounting, marketing or law will be added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in a leadership or top management position or similar role.
- Strong command of written and spoken English with flair for innovation and marketing is desirable Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Experience in managing people and events with tendency for innovation and marketing is required
- A predisposition to excellent interpersonal relationship
10th March, 2012.
Method of Application
Send CV and application to:
The Nigerian-American Chamber Of Commerce
The National President, NACC
1004 Estate, Cluster B, Block B1,
Apartment 102, Victoria Island, Lagos
OR by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org