is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. We do this by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.
Our client, a first generation bank in the Nigeria economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young and dynamic professionals with integrity for the following positions nationwide: Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Job Title: Transaction Officers (TO)
- Processing opening, reactivation and closure of account's
- File customer's records
- Process ATM cards for customers
- Replace lost/expired customer instruments such as ATM Cards, Cheque books etc Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Perform other duties as assigned by Transactions Service Team Lead
- Good customer service orientation
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Good oral and written communication skills
- HND Graduate Only (Minimum Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 30 years
- Experience in banking industry will be an added advantage
27th March, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting position sought as subject of the email.
Whyte Cleon Limited
1st Floor GNI Building, 28 Afolabi Aina Street,
Off Awolowo Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Support Line: 01-7406122.