is recruiting to fill the following position of:
Job Title: Analyst - Online & Visual Advertising
Division: Brands & Communications
Reports To: Specialist-Marketing Communications
Support the development of print and online advertising for Etisalat Nigeria products and services
- Ensure that all Etisalat Nigeria advertising deliverables are in line with the brand image, guidelines and communications strategy
- Ensure that branding visibility is appropriate to the occasion at all Etisalat Nigeria events
- Liaise with internal customers – receiving briefs and requests to ensure that all departmental requests are responded to in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Liaise with external vendors (advertising agencies, print production companies and online vendors) to ensure brand fidelity and adherence to standards
- Conceptualize and develop multimedia advertising of all Etisalat Nigeria campaigns for online deployment
- Implement work programmes and plans of the Marketing Communications unit in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (HND) in Fine Art or the Humanities.
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications/ professional certifications may be an added advantage
- Between one (1) and three (3) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience in an advertising agency or telecoms business environment. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office – in particular, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrable expertise in graphics and multimedia software - including Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator,
- Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamworks and Adobe Fireworks.
- Proven excellent knowledge of advertising and marketing communications best practices Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
26th March 2012.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here