is recruiting to fill the following position of:
Job Title: Analyst - Online & Visual Advertising
Division: Brands & Communications
Reports To: Specialist-Marketing Communications
Support the development of print and online advertising for Etisalat Nigeria products and services
- Ensure that all Etisalat Nigeria advertising deliverables are in line with the brand image, guidelines and communications strategy
- Ensure that branding visibility is appropriate to the occasion at all Etisalat Nigeria events
- Liaise with internal customers – receiving briefs and requests to ensure that all departmental requests are responded to in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Liaise with external vendors (advertising agencies, print production companies and online vendors) to ensure brand fidelity and adherence to standards
- Conceptualize and develop multimedia advertising of all Etisalat Nigeria campaigns for online deployment
- Implement work programmes and plans of the Marketing Communications unit in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (HND) in Fine Art or the Humanities.
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications/ professional certifications may be an added advantage
- Between one (1) and three (3) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience in an advertising agency or telecoms business environment. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office – in particular, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrable expertise in graphics and multimedia software - including Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator,
- Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamworks and Adobe Fireworks.
- Proven excellent knowledge of advertising and marketing communications best practices Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
26th March 2012.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online