Integrated Catering Company Limited
- We are a foremost Catering Company and a leading Nigerian brand that is internationally endorsed in the fast food restaurant management and a major player in industrial catering and hospitality business.
We are currently consolidating a strategic surge in business expansion and require the services of high flyers with track records to fill emerging strategic positions in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as follows:
1.) Outlet Managers (Port Harcourt)
- Educated with a minimum of BSc/HND in catering and Hotel Management/ Nutrition/Food Technology or in Business Administration marketing and related disciplines. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience of 3 years in similar capacity of managing and growing the business (Unit) outlet with track record of performance.
- Demonstrate ability to manage unit operations with marketing skills to increase the market portfolio and meet growth expectation.
- Exceptional leadership tracts and commitment to inspire a workforce to deliver satisfactory result. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Age 35 years and above and either male/female
2.) Assistant Managers / Accountants (Port Harcourt)
- Lead team and develop unit strategies to expand business opportunities
- Monitor Units budget and expenditure to ensure fiscal discipline with necessary approval
- Spot checks and audit of customer service with necessary feedback programme
- Manage daily production activities to meet market demand
- Supervise unit workforce in compliance with policies and motivate them to greater performance
- A good degree (HND/B. Sc) in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 Yrs experience in a similar position preferably in FMCG or catering Industry
- Professional qualification in part or full will be an added advantage
- Assist the Outlet Manager to ensure effective and efficient daily operations.
- Prepare monthly financial report of the Outlet Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Supervision of Store and stock management in the outlet
3.) Quality Control / HSE Supervisor / Managers (Port Harcourt)
- A good degree HND/B.Sc in Food Technology/Catering and Hotel management, Nutrition, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Agriculture.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in performance of quality and safety task in a production setting is essential.
4.) Camp Bossess (Field Location)
- Lead team in the preparation and usage of recipes ensure compliance to procedures through monitoring and evaluation.
- Monitor HSE standard compliance through daily check list at production centres.
- Supervise quality customer care service delivery.
- A good degree OND/HND/B.sc in Food Technology/Catering and Hotel Management or related discipline.
- Experience in a similar position in land/Off-shore location with Nationals/Expats is a necessity for the right person.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
5.) Lectures (School of catering & Hotel Mgt.) – Port Harcourt
- Lead team in the delivery of quality catering housekeeping and laundry services to client. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Ensure proper control of material usage and documentation.
- Supervise implementation of quality/HSE programmes.
- HND/B.Sc in Food Technology, Catering & Hotel Management and Business Administration.
- Lecturing or industrial experience is .required for selection.
6.) Storekeepers / Officers (Port Harcourt)
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of lectures according to school’s curriculum and timelines.
- Periodic assessment of teaching and impart on students with measurements.
- A good degree OND/HND/B.Sc in Store/Inventory Purchasing/supply, Accounting or related discipline.
- Store/Material warehousing task experience is essential.
7.) Cooks (National, Pastry, Continential, Chinese, Chicken / Fish) - Lagos
- Oversee material receipt, warehousing and issuance with Central stores interface.
- Supervise daily stock levels, requisitions to avoid stock out and production down time.
- Prepare stock reports as well as control stock documents.
- Secure stocks and interface local suppliers.
- A good professional training in Food Technology/Nutrition or Catering and Hotel Management with experience (Industrial/Private).
- Preparation of quality meals and products.
- Ensure at all times to follow quality and HSE procedures.
- Record all materials used for production.
6th April, 2012.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a copy or their application letter, current Curriculum Vitae, certificates and two passport photographs to any of the following: email@example.com
The General Manager (Human Resources)
Integrated Catering Company Ltd.
18, Trans Amadi Road, Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt.
The GM (Human Resources)
Food Court, Murtala Mohammed Airport 2,
Domestic Terminal, Ikeja Lagos.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here