Oando Nigeria Plc
is recruiting graduates as Sales Support Assistants.
Job Title: Sales Support Assistant
Available in all four zones
The Sales Support Assistant (SSA) is responsible for providing administrative and related support to the Retail Manager and the Branch Managers (BM) (in the region of coverage of the Retail Manager).
The SSA also serves as the liaison officer for the region and act as back-up for BMs on leave. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Obtains daily sales and competitors information from all branches in region of coverage;
- Assists RM in the preparation of weekly and monthly Sales reports;
- Support the RMs in monitoring the branches and sales trend with statistics necessary to guide management decision;
- Support the BMs in the monitoring of competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities;
- Handles all correspondence requiring the RM’s attention;
- Maintains the lease register for all stations falling under his/her region;
- Provide relief support for any BM going on a vacation in region of coverage;
- Disseminates information on behalf of the RM to BMs within his/her region;
- Relieves RBM's within the region; Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Carries out any other administrative tasks assigned to him by the RM.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- A good University degree
- 0 - 2 years post qualification work experience.
- Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual
- General Business Knowledge
- Demonstrated Relationship Management
- Customer focus/orientation
- Result orientation
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good Oral and written Communication
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Capable of hands on problem-solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
April 12, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To view the job and apply, applicants should login into Oando's portal and click Vacancies.