Shortlisted applicants will be invited for selection tests and successful candidates will thereafter be contacted for further assessment based on their qualification, professional experience and matching vacancy.
Mode of Application
Ensure to include the following compulsory information in your CV, in the order listed.
- Surname, First name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of Birth.
- Contact Address stipulating road/street number(s)
- Functional Email address
- State of Origin.
- Community (Uyo, Oron, Ikono etc)
- Local Government Area
- Details of Tertiary Education: Institution, Degree obtained, Class of degree Period
- Details of Secondary Education: Institution, Certificate, Period
- Details of Primary Education: Institution, Certificate, Period
- Details of NYSC: Employer, Duties, Period
- Itemize your work experience in chronological order starting with the last/current employer: Employer, Position, Period and Duties
- Number of years of post NYSC experience
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV (in order specified above) and photocopies of all educational qualifications to:
MACPEE NIGERIA LTD
18 Udok Street (Off Wellington Bassey Way, by Access Bank)
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (08028322625, 08036198452)
Applications should reach the above stated address not later than 1 May, 2012
Note: You are not eligible to apply if you have written the recruitment test within the last 24 months.