Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited welcomes applications from suitably qualified indigenes of Amah, Andoni, Egi, Ekpeye, Idu Obosiukwu, Mgbuesilaru, Olo and Rebisi host community for positions in Engineering, Geosciences and Finance/Control (Second Class honours lower division minimum). Candidates should not be older than 35 years.
Method of Selection
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for selection tests and successful candidates will thereafter be contacted for further assessment based on their qualification, professional experience and matching vacancy.
Mode of Application
Ensure to include the following compulsory information in your CV, in the order listed.
- Surname, First name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of Birth.
- Contact Address stipulating road/street number(s)
- Functional Email address
- State of Origin.
- Community (Uyo, Oron, Ikono etc)
- Local Government Area
- Details of Tertiary Education: Institution, Degree obtained, Class of degree Period
- Details of Secondary Education: Institution, Certificate, Period
- Details of Primary Education: Institution, Certificate, Period
- Details of NYSC: Employer, Duties, Period
- Itemize your work experience in chronological order starting with the last/current employer: Employer, Position, Period and Duties
- Number of years of post NYSC experience
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV (in order specified above) and photocopies of all educational qualifications to:
51 Isiokpo Street (2nd Floor, Right Wing)
D / Line, Port Harcourt
Rivers State. (08031983220, 08100713534)
Applications should reach the above stated address not later than 1 May, 2012
Note: You are not eligible to apply if you have written the recruitment test within the last 24 months.