Mad Science of Nigeria, Nigeria’s leading fun science provider has offices in Lagos (Lekki Axis) and Abuja (Asokoro). To fill positions opening up by our growth, we are seeking for candidates to fill the positions below:
- Is competent in the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Speedily type and produce MS Word documents.
- Is a self-starter and detail oriented
- Preferably has an OND or HND in Secretarial Studies
2.) Warehouse Analyst
- Demonstrated skill in the use of Supply computing software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel Demonstrated skills in planning, analysis and problem solving Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- In addition to a B.Sc /HND, a Diploma/ Certificate in Warehousing or Materials Management would be preferable,
- Previous experience in warehousing is an added advantage.
- Physically fit and have current driving license,
3.) Season School Administrators
- A minimum of 5 years school administration experience (Head of Department, Head Teacher)
- Are self-starters, highly organized and detail-oriented
4.) Science Teachers (full & part-time)
- Work with small groups of kids ( 16-20), teaching them exciting new science topics and encouraging them to discover and explore through cool demonstrations and hands-on activities. We are seeking, candidates with the following characteristics:
- enthusiastic personality (outgoing, animated and fun)
- Qualified (HND, B.Ed or B.Sc in a science discipline) with a love of conducting science experiments
- Strong work ethics (responsible, dependable, punctual, etc)
5.) Information Analyst (part-time)
- Have Web design experience (using Adobe Dreamweaver, Web Page Maker)
- Have Video Editing Skis using PowerDirector, VideoStudio Pro or Adobe Premiere Elements, Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Proficient in social networking tools like Social Page Builder or ShortStach.
- Run a Blog using WordPress, Typepad or Squarespace.
May 1, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates shhould send CV as an attachment to: email@example.com
The title of your mail must clearly state your preferred city and the position you are applying for.