PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a market leader in the FMCG sector is seeking for a highly competitive, experienced professional to join our team as a Commercial Export Sales Manager. Our products are distributed across multiple channels, and we place a high level of importance on the Quality and Service we offer to our Customers.
Job Title: Commercial Export Sales Manager - Francophone West Africa
The successful candidate is required to:
- Ensure clear company processes are in place.
- Identify and appoint official country distributors in African markets and provide appropriate information for setting up new customers accounts in MFG in line with agreed distributor’s expectations.
- Agree export prices / payment modalities / trading terms with customers in line with procedure.
- Collect orders from customers and ensure product availability in site 18 on agreed time. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Establish proven customer payment from bank and prepare a proforma invoice of the order.
- Arrange for registration of trademarks of products and all other documents in export countries.
- Clarify any special requirements from customers and relate back to PZ.
- Forward the proforma invoice to the export logistics department for loading / stuffing arrangement.
- Follow up on customer order shipment until delivery for effective customer service.
- Ensure good customer relationship management / regular status update.
- Ensure alignment with S&OP and inclusion of export orders in the monthly forecast.
- Arrange samples and send to customers for test marketing
The successful candidate is required to possess:
- B.Sc. Purchasing and Supply or Social Sciences; MBA will be an advantage.
- 5 - 9 years working experience in a similar role.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Chartered.
- Good knowledge of ports operations and the Nigerian freight system.
- Good working relationship with NEPC, NACCIMA, MANEG.
- Good knowledge of inventory management, planning and organising skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency In French Language COMPULSORY.
- CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The position carries an attractive package with a unique opportunity for further personal growth within the business.
8th May, 2012
How To Apply
Interest candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here