PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a market leader in the FMCG sector is seeking for a highly competitive, experienced professional to join our team as a Commercial Export Sales Manager. Our products are distributed across multiple channels, and we place a high level of importance on the Quality and Service we offer to our Customers.
Job Title: Commercial Export Sales Manager - Francophone West Africa
The successful candidate is required to:
- Ensure clear company processes are in place.
- Identify and appoint official country distributors in African markets and provide appropriate information for setting up new customers accounts in MFG in line with agreed distributor’s expectations.
- Agree export prices / payment modalities / trading terms with customers in line with procedure.
- Collect orders from customers and ensure product availability in site 18 on agreed time. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Establish proven customer payment from bank and prepare a proforma invoice of the order.
- Arrange for registration of trademarks of products and all other documents in export countries.
- Clarify any special requirements from customers and relate back to PZ.
- Forward the proforma invoice to the export logistics department for loading / stuffing arrangement.
- Follow up on customer order shipment until delivery for effective customer service.
- Ensure good customer relationship management / regular status update.
- Ensure alignment with S&OP and inclusion of export orders in the monthly forecast.
- Arrange samples and send to customers for test marketing
The successful candidate is required to possess:
- B.Sc. Purchasing and Supply or Social Sciences; MBA will be an advantage.
- 5 - 9 years working experience in a similar role.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) Chartered.
- Good knowledge of ports operations and the Nigerian freight system.
- Good working relationship with NEPC, NACCIMA, MANEG.
- Good knowledge of inventory management, planning and organising skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency In French Language COMPULSORY.
- CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE, ONENESS.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The position carries an attractive package with a unique opportunity for further personal growth within the business.
8th May, 2012
How To Apply
Interest candidate should:
Click here to apply online