Standard Chartered Bank
is recruiting graduate Branch Operations Officer.
Job Title: Branch Operations Officer
Job ID: 329935
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Nigeria - SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Open all accounts submitted with complete CDD same day and scan same to hub after due authorisation - RM sourced, DSRS and in-branch accounts)
- Prepare weekly reports on service issues & in branch accounts opened
- Track deferral log and escalate for all accounts falling due
- Maintain adequate tracking for DSR accounts
- Maintaining register for accounts opened, static data requests, Cheque book and card requests
- Be an authorised file net maker scanning all AOF’s cards, static data etc and OTT’s when backing up for the BSO.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to: "Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers".
Diversity & Inclusion
- A thorough knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies.
- Excellent financial market knowledge.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Salesmanship, energy and drive
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow these steps to apply:
- Click here to access the SCB portal page
- Select Nigeria-SCB from the Location dropdown
- Click Search button
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and click Branch Operations Officer
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here