Afe-Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria
is a non-profit Federal Government Licensed Private university located in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
In the following departments
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer I
- Lecturer II
- Tourism and Event Management
- Human Biology
- Computer Science
- Information and Communications Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Media and Communication studies
Application Closing Date
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor or Reader must have at least 8 – 10 years teaching and research experience in a university or related field.
- Candidates applying for the post of Lecturer I must have at least 4 years teaching and research experience in a university or related field. Along a suitable number of publications in reputable journals.
- Candidates applying for the post of Lecturer II must possess a Ph.D in addition to possessing at least a Second class Upper degree.
- Candidates applying for the post of Senior Lecturer must have at least 6 years teaching and research experience in a university or related field.
- Candidates with M.Phil degree may also be considered based on number of publications in leading journals.
4th june, 2012
How To Apply
Applicants applying for academic positions are required to submit 20 copies of applications with full documentation including four passport photographs, photocopies of certificates and awards as well as up to date CV giving the following information in order as listed below:
i. Full name (surname first in capital letter)
ii. Post applied for
iii. Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate or sworn affidavit)
v. Permanent home address
vi. Current postal address including mobile telephone number
vii. Marital status
viii. Number of children and their ages
ix. Institution attended with dates
x. Academic/professional qualifications (attach copied of credentials)
xi. Work experience with dates
xii. Preset employment status and salary
xiii. Conference/course attended (state title of papers presented if any)
xiv. Professional accomplishment with research interest and activities
xv. Publication with dates
xvi. Service to national and international bodies
xvii. Extra-curricular activities
xviii. Any physical challenge
xix. Name and address of three referees who must have been closely associated with the candidates work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant
All documents shall bear the position applied for at the top left hand corner of the package and shall be addressed to:
Afe Babalola University
P.M.B 5454 Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Fully documented applications should be received not later than 4th June, 2012
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here