African Circle Pollution Management Limited
is a private Nigerian company, licensed to operate port reception facilities for the collection, storage and processing of ship generated waste on behalf of the Nigerian Ports Authority on a BOT (build-operate-transfer) contract.
ACPML operates from the following major ports in Nigeria:
- Tin-Can Island Port, Lagos State
- Port Harcourt Port, Rivers State
- Onne Port, Rivers State
- Warri Port, Delta State
- Calabar Port, Cross Rivers State.
Presently, our waste processing plant is situated on Snake Island which is a free zone enterprise in Lagos State; however another waste processing plant will be available, in due course, at Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
The following vacancy exists:
Job Title: I.T Administrator
Qualifications and Requirements
- Maintaining the information technology system, troubleshooting all IT and related issues
- Conducting administrative functions on the Company email interface and maintaining employee email accounts.
- Liaising with vendors for maintenance of office equipment, Internet services etc.
- Maintaining IT equipment service log.
- Procuring all IT and IT-related equipments.
- Supervising and overseeing development and maintenance of the Company's website.
- Ensuring all IT and Tech-related subscriptions are duly paid for as at when due.
- Performing administrative functions on the Company Customer Relations Management Interface.
- Responding to IT support requests.
- Working in conjunction with line manager to develop and ensure the proper execution of the Company's IT risk/compliance policy.
- Networking and all activities that will ensure zero system downtime.
Application Closing Date
- A good Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Capacity to work in high pressure environment.
- 1-3 years proven experience working in an 100% IT driven environment
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and organisational skills.
24th May, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicant should send their application letter and CV to:
4th Floor, Foreshore Tower,
2A, Osborne Road,