, the universal mobile phone giant, is set to empower 12 Nigerian youths in four University Campuses pan Nigeria, by signing them on as brand ambassadors for the fastest growing mobile phone worldwide
According to an official statement from Blackberry: We are currently searching for young people who speak 'Blackberry'; basically, young, well spoken, driven individuals, who can effectively represent the brand in their various universities and environs. It would be an amazing experience as the Ambassadors will have a lot of fun representing a global brand, as well as gain invaluable networking and marketing experience while spreading the word about the world’s fastest growing smart phone on their campuses.
The search for the Blackberry Ambassadors has kicked off in four campuses across Nigeria, namely:
- University of Lagos
- University of Abuja
- University of Port Harcourt, and
- University of Calabar.
3 Ambassadors will emerge from each of the campuses.
Clearly, the Blackberry Ambassador ‘portfolio’ comes with lots of amazing benefits as ambassadors will receive invites to exclusive brand parties, VIP treatment at events and concerts, and of course Blackberry Smart phones to show off with; while being constantly kitted in very trendy Blackberry branded clothing. Along with the glitz and glamour of being a Blackberry Ambassador, also comes the exciting job of spreading the word about the fastest growing smart phone on the planet within their campuses.
According to Blackberry, the requirements for those applying for the glamorous Blackberry Ambassador position are:
Application Closing Date
- Must be a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year student on campus for the rest of 2012/013
- Studying at any of the following institutions: University of Lagos, University of Abuja, University of Port Harcourt or The University of Calabar.
- Applicants should also have knowledge of, and be willing to scout and attend all the exciting happenings and biggest parties on campus, as well as be able to organize an event on or off campus.
- A good rapport with the school authorities is a prerequisite and the individual must be fun, loving and approachable.
- The Blackberry Ambassador is no small position and therefore applicants must be ready to become the next campus icon and be prepared for the experience of a lifetime.
18th May, 2012
How To Apply
Interested individuals should log on to www.blackberrygeneration.com.ng
to fill an application form. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted notifying them of interview times and venues. In addition, they will also receive blackberry business cards to hand out to their friends and fellow students to secure their vote.
Further details on the search can be obtained on www.blackberrygeneration.com.ng
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here