is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Job Title: Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer
- The candidate must have at least 5 years Telecom experience and at least 3 years experience in CDMA/ Wimax/ GSM/ UMTS/ LTE RF planning & Optimization.
- An ambitious self starter with outstanding communication and customer relations management skill.
- A result oriented, strategic thinker with proven track record.
- Familiar with the GSM/UMTS networks in Nigeria.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science or relevant Engineering major.
Apply to: Akinola@huawei.com
Application Closing Date
- CDMA/ Wimax/ GSM/ UMTS/ LTE Network Parameter optimization
- High level network troubleshooting and analysis for EVDO/ GPRS/ EDGE/ HSPN/ HSPA+/ 4GEV/LTE
- Suppliers' training and certification.
- Network Planning and Expansion support; technical support for evolution of new GSM/UMTS projects within the region.
- Customer support for VIP complaint resolution for Class A GSM/UMTS customers within the region.
- High level RF technical support for different GSMfUMTS projects within the region.
6th June, 2012
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later 6th June, 2012. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV's the Job title and the Job Position they are applying for and should send their C.V with their names and Job Title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified. Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.