The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
is the Federal Government's Agency mandated to build capacities in Nigeria's oil and gas industry. The Fund has over the years been developing and implementing several programmes to meet identified human resources requirements to enhance the active participation of Nigerians in the industry.
PTDF Drilling Engineers Training Programme (DETP) 2012
In furtherance of its mandate, the Fund wishes to commence the Drilling Engineers Training Programme to boost local capacity for Drilling/ Production activities in the oil and gas industry. This initiative involves the training of Nigerian engineers at the Institute of Petroleum, IFP, and France as internationally certified Drilling Engineers for effective participation in the industry’s upstream sector activities to enhance Nigerian Content.
The said programme has 4 months duration.
Further to the above, the Fund hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who fall under the following two categories:
- Previous graduates of the PTDF Engineering Design Training Programme (EDTP).
- Young graduate Engineers who are staff of the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC).
Applicants for the training programme must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a first degree or M Sc. in the following engineering disciplines; Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic and Marine engineering ONLY Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower degree
- Applicants must not be above 35 years of age
Candidates are to note that only those who meet the requirements would be short listed and invited for an Online Test.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents to: email@example.com
The required documents are:
- Certificates: O' level, WAEC or NETCO results - (Not Applicable for staff of NPDC)
- First degree or MSc. certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Evidence of date of birth or age declaratio
- Evidence of State of origin – (Not Applicable for staff of NPDC)
- Passport photograph Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Candidates must also provide their Contact phone numbers and email.
The Fund will sponsor only a limited number of Trainees for the programme.
Candidates who do not meet the above conditions NEED NOT APPLY.
All completed application should be submitted on or before JUNE 6, 2012.
Click here for more information