Grid Consulting Limited
is a leading Nigerian multi-disciplinary consultancy firm with a long tradition of high quality, client-focused consulting work. We partner with clients on the national, sub-national, grass root, Small & Medium Scale Enterprises (SME) and corporate levels in Nigeria and across Sub-Saharan Africa to inform policy and strategy and to effect change.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Smile and greet customers in a welcoming manner.
- Determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort guest to specific offices.
- Manage walk-in traffic and Sign in guests as needed.
- Provide information to visiting guest and resolve complaints within scope of knowledge; or refer the matter to the appropriate person(s).
- Manage phone activity including providing general knowledge to callers.
- Record all outgoing calls. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Receive, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, and courier deliveries.
- File and maintain records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Keep a current record of administrative staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- Cater for visiting guests in terms of lunch/ tea/ coffee as required.
- Coordinate staff travel and logistics plans.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Post NYSC graduate in any discipline from a university.
- 1 or 2 years in a professional office environment.
- Presentable and friendly with a professional disposition.
- Ability to communicate in a pleasant demeanor to specific offices.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in the use of professional communications etiquette over the telephone and in person.
10th June, 2012
How To Apply
To apply for this post, please email an application letter addressing your suitability for the post and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the job title in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Click here for more information
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here