- Our client, a major gas transportation company is seeking a Finance Controls Manager to join its strong human resource base.
The job will be located in Accra – Ghana on local terms but with responsibility across the sub region.
Job Title: Finance Control Manager
Accra – Ghana
Qualifications and Experience
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting plus a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ICA) an MBA would be an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience seven of which should be in the energy industry
- Experience in Accounting, controls, business planning, financial systems, and gas contract agreements. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- International experience in an energy company or a major consulting firm
- Nationals of the West African Sun region preferably Benin, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo will be ideal.
15th June, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply with their CVs by 15 June 2012 to:
HR Advisory Services
13 Yiyawa Drive, Abelenkpe
P. O. Box GP 242, Accra
By e-mail to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here