The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE)
, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Nigeria AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2012 - 2013
In pursuance of this NAE invites application from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme in two categories: Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST:
Course of Study
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Have secured admission into either a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 30 years of age by December 2012.
Only candidates offered admission to study in areas related to the underlisted courses should apply:
Application Closing Date
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Oil and Gas Law
Friday June 29, 2012
Method of Appplication
Applicants must submit an application stating the following in a one row excel format, strictly in the order shown in the sample below:
Surname |First name |Sex |Institution attended |Degree obtained |Class of degree |Year of graduation |Proposed course of study/foreign university |Proposed course of study/Nigerian university |State of origin |Local govt. of origin |Date of birth |e-mail address |Gsm number |Contact address
Ayoola |Bada |M |University of Lagos |B.Sc Mech Engr. |Second class upper(2.1) |2010 |Drilling Engr. |Drilling Engr. |Lagos |Shomolu |October 4, 1985 |email@example.com |08090000111 |No. 12 Shomolu street lagos
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original and photocopies of their credentials for screening.
Applications should reach this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
before close of work on Friday June 29, 2012.
- Short listed candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude test.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here