Oando Nigeria Plc
is seeking to fill the position of Organisational Development Analyst.
Job Title: Organisational Development Analyst
The OD Analyst works within the Human Resource Shared Services Center, and primarily assists in the design, development, and roll-out of organizational development programs and initiatives. He/she provides support in the areas of assessment of critical business needs and design and implementation of interventions to enhance the effectiveness of employee,teams, functions and the entire group.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Assists in the design, development, coordination, implementation, delivery and evaluation training programs that support organization objectives and are aligned with the organizations’ business plan.
- Coordinate and assist with facilitating training and learning intervention programs for the company Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Provide assistance with the development training manuals, guides, appropriate instructional methods and evaluation procedures
- Develop and maintain external network of credible learning & development providers
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Assist with the evaluation of instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Prepare reports relating to the OD function for the Group
- Assist with the facilitation, planning, and coordination of various HR initiatives
- Serves on multi-jurisdictional/disciplinary committees in designing new or amending current programs and creating or promoting innovative solutions.management)
- Develop self, and maintains knowledge of the various Oando businesses, and current trends in Human Resource and Change Management functions.
- Keep abreast of cutting edge research, programs and practices for employee development and retention
- Perform other duties as assigned Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Knowledge & Skills Required
- First degree in any discipline
- At least 2 years of HR experience (Organizational Development or Training Facilitation preferred) within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
Application Closing Date
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Basic knowledge of HR Systems & Processes: Organisational Development, HR Policy; Performance Management; Career Development; Training Management; Workforce Profiling and Employee Data Management
- Basic Project Management
- Creativity & Innovation
- Interpersonal Relations
- Oral & Written Communication
- Effective Presentation
- PC Utilisation
June 18, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates must first register with Oando Career portal before application. if you have registered before, just login when the page opens, otherwise just click "Click here to Register" at the Oando Career Portal. Registration is free.