Resource Intermediaries Limited
, Our client, Nigeria's engineering diversified business group with interest in Telecoms and Media, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Maritime and several private equity investments with operations across the globe is recruiting executive officers to join the organization here in Nigeria.
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Counsel (Ref: RILCSLC)
The Company Secretary/Legal Counsel’s main objective will be ensure that the company complies with statutory requirements whist developing effective and good corporate governance practices. He/she will also be responsible for developing a robust framework guiding intellectual property rights and commercial relationships with contractors, whilst ensuring that the company’s interests are protected.
Key Role and Responsibilities Complaince
Skill Requirements of the Role
A.) Personal and Social
- Setting up and maintaining the company’s compliance monitoring programme, ensuring all compliance procedures are embedded in the company’s system. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Ensuring all company’s staff work in a compliant manner and up-to-date with all compliance procedures and changes to regulations as required
- Ensure regulatory policy is effective defined, up to date and incorporated within the compliance manual and other related business documents
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as SEC, NSE, CAC, auditors, registrar and keeping abreast of regulatory changes.
- To recommend appropriate compliance and governance training and procedures for the company.
B.) Professional and Technical
- Have excellent analytical and report writing skills, communication skill oral and written
- A self-starter, committed and self-motivated to deliver results selflessly
- Good listener, possessing a high degree of sensitivity combined with the ability to be objective. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Process-oriented, organized and control-minded personality
- Resilient when working under pressure
- Interest in financial markets, financial analysis, real estate, wealth management.
Application Closing Date
- 5+ years working experience in a similar position
- Excellent academic background, with a degree in Law
- Team player
8th June, 2012
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send resumes in PDF FORMAT with Job Title & Ref no as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 8th of June, 2012.