Nigerian Breweries Plc
- We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain world class in all our activities while marketing highly quality brands. We regrad our people as core and indispensable to our continued success and are currently on the lookout for fresh talents.
Are you a bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian Graduate? Then you are invited to apply for Graduate Management Development Scheme as: Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Reference Code: CDM/MGT TR/010612
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC - NB MANAGEMENT TRAINEES RECRUITMENT 2012
The Management Trainee position is an integral part of the NB Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a career in a world class environment.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad -based training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.
The ideal candidate must not be older than thirty (30) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained at one sitting.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university degree, in any of the listed courses:
- Computer Engineering
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- A master’s degree in a related field though not compulsory will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria. www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Personal initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits. Copied from: www.hot nigerianjobs.com
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here