Fidson Healthcare Plc
is an indigenous pharmaceutical and Healthcare company recruiting for a Brand Development Manager
We are looking for:
Job Position: Brand Development Manager
Required Competencies / Skills
- Excellent communication skill and command of language
- Good interpersonal skill
- Cognate experience in the creation, planning and handling of advertising
- Creative ability, ideas and concept development
- Ability to relate with prescribers and influencers in order to elicit patronage through effective marketing communication tools and materials
- Ability to analyze and elucidate vital data for informed judgment on brand positioning
- In-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical products consumer attitude and profile and ability to engage such knowledge in improving market share
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills
- To drive all branding initiatives, using initiative tools, insights, strategy and designs
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow consumer mind and market share
- Drive branding innovations through the system to better meet KOLs and consumer demands
- Build equity around core OTC brands and their extensions
- Develop overall go-to-market product (brand) strategy
- Coordinating brand driving activities together with sales, advertizing, promotion, research and development, marketing research, distribution, package development.
- Collaborate with Production, Regulatory and Marketing team in the development of all, special and exclusive products
- Work with Product Managers to continuously develop cutting edge brand communication initiatives to support all products; RDAs, Clinical presentation slides, posters, Media and other communication materials in conjunction with Product Managers.
- Offer insight and leverage learning across product lines. (in drafting project and marketing plan, planning product launch, media communication campaign, sales activation, events, exhibition, channel merchandizing and developing brand support materials)
The ideal candidate must not be older than forty (40) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) university degree: B.pharm, BSc in other related Science fields.
- Must have cognate advertising agency and media experience.
- Must have worked in a middle and or senior management position in a company.
30th June, 2012
How To Apply
All applications and CVs should be sent to: email@example.com