Our client, Start-Rite School, Abuja, an independent day school providing excellence in primary school education based on the traditional values and ideals of modern civilization, as a result of its current expansion objectives, is seeking accomplished individuals for permanent recruitment for September 2012. Start - Rite School, which has been operating since 2008 serves over 270 students of various nationalities starting from the 'early years to primary levels in a serene environment located in Apo, (Behind Legislative quarters) Gudu District, Abuja. www.hotnigerianjobs.com
The School offers a broad-based academic program, which is an integration of both the Nigerian and British primary school Curriculum. The School also offers air-conditioned ensuite classrooms, well stocked library, science lab, music & home economics lab, and a standard sport facility all in one serene environment. The school is managed by a very professional faculty, consisting of both local and international educators
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancies:
1.) Overall School Administrator
Reference number: ES 6/12/1
In consultation with the Head Teacher, to offer an effective administrative support service to the School, including maintenance of the facility, finance, personnel and data management
M.Sc/Ed in Educational Admin + 7 years (min) experience in primary school admin.
2.) Early Years Coordinator
Reference number: ES 6/12/2
To manage the staff team and take full responsibility for Early Years Learning within the School and maintain adequate and appropriate records.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in education (possession of an M.Ed is an advantage) plus 5 years (min) early years school coordination
3.) Primary School Teachers
Reference number: ES 6/12/3
- Primary school teachers develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment
B.ed in any related course + 3 years (min) in teaching primary students.
4.) Nursery School Teachers
Reference Number: ES 6/12/4
Early years teachers develop the social and communication skills of children and provide a safe and secure environment in which the child can learn.
B.ed in any related course + 3 years (min) in teaching early years students
- Each candidate's professional experience in a similar environment is a major consideration for engagement. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- The school offers one of the best remuneration packages in the industry and also welcomes applications from candidates residing outside Abuja.
- Applications from either secondary school teachers or unqualified applicants would not be considered.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2012
Method of Application
For more information: contact Mr. Emmanuel at Eden Solutions and Resources
Address: 1st floor Shekina Plaza, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here