Our client, Start-Rite School, Abuja, an independent day school providing excellence in primary school education based on the traditional values and ideals of modern civilization, as a result of its current expansion objectives, is seeking accomplished individuals for permanent recruitment for September 2012. Start - Rite School, which has been operating since 2008 serves over 270 students of various nationalities starting from the 'early years to primary levels in a serene environment located in Apo, (Behind Legislative quarters) Gudu District, Abuja. www.hotnigerianjobs.com
The School offers a broad-based academic program, which is an integration of both the Nigerian and British primary school Curriculum. The School also offers air-conditioned ensuite classrooms, well stocked library, science lab, music & home economics lab, and a standard sport facility all in one serene environment. The school is managed by a very professional faculty, consisting of both local and international educators
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancies:
1.) Overall School Administrator
Reference number: ES 6/12/1
In consultation with the Head Teacher, to offer an effective administrative support service to the School, including maintenance of the facility, finance, personnel and data management
M.Sc/Ed in Educational Admin + 7 years (min) experience in primary school admin.
2.) Early Years Coordinator
Reference number: ES 6/12/2
To manage the staff team and take full responsibility for Early Years Learning within the School and maintain adequate and appropriate records.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in education (possession of an M.Ed is an advantage) plus 5 years (min) early years school coordination
3.) Primary School Teachers
Reference number: ES 6/12/3
- Primary school teachers develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment
B.ed in any related course + 3 years (min) in teaching primary students.
4.) Nursery School Teachers
Reference Number: ES 6/12/4
Early years teachers develop the social and communication skills of children and provide a safe and secure environment in which the child can learn.
B.ed in any related course + 3 years (min) in teaching early years students
- Each candidate's professional experience in a similar environment is a major consideration for engagement. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- The school offers one of the best remuneration packages in the industry and also welcomes applications from candidates residing outside Abuja.
- Applications from either secondary school teachers or unqualified applicants would not be considered.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2012
Method of Application
For more information: contact Mr. Emmanuel at Eden Solutions and Resources
Address: 1st floor Shekina Plaza, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja