- Our client, an international financial institution, is seeking to recruit a highly dynamic, energetic and result-oriented individual to fill each of the following positions:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
The IT manager will be responsible for managing the IT department, and will also ensure that the information systems required for a smooth performance of the company are in place, functional, maintained and upgraded.
Application Closing Date
- Has a good University Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution
- Has indepth knowledge of database driven management systems (knowledge of
- SQL scripting language and programming tools is required)
- Has at least 5 years experience (with 3 years in a managerial position) in banking software, accounting software and all relevant softwares needed i.e. software related to connectivity within the company (and with third parties), security and integrity of data, as well as standard office packages Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Is able to meet deadlines and provide results and solutions to ensure the highest quality in the maintenance of computing equipment and development of software
- Knows basic concepts of operating systems & network technologies and is able to provide extensive and high quality documentation.
28th June, 2012
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested in this challenging opportuinity, kindly send your Curriculum Vitae with half-page synopsis of your suitability by email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.