Our Client, a Logistics Company is recruiting to fill the following vacancies with dynamics and results oriented persons.
1.) Human Resources / Government Relations Manager - (HR/GRM - 001)
The job holder will be responsible for all Human Resources functions within the company. He/she will also be responsible for a very intensive Government Relations portfolio.
The job entrails:
- HR strategy and policy formulation, recruitment and placement of staff, training and development, compensation, Human Performance Management employee welfare and overall strategic management of HR activities in the company.
- The job role entails a very intensive interaction with appropriate regulatory organizations both for strategic operations and day activities.
- The suitable candidate should therefore be familiar with the local regulatory organizations both for strategic operations and day to day activities.
- The suitable candidate should therefore be familiar with the local regulatory environment ensuring company compliance with regulatory dictates at all times. He/she will also be responsible for community relations where necessary.
2.) Information Technology Officer - (ITO - 001)
- He/she must possess a Bachelor’s degree with appropriate HR and Legal professional qualifications with prior similar experience in a managerial role for at least 5 years.
- An international institute of chartered secretaries and Administrators qualification or LLB is an advantage.
- The successful candidate will report to the managing director.
The Information Technology Officer will take responsibility for all Information Technology function and activities within the company.
The job detail include but not exclusive to the following:
- Develop and implementation IT policy for the company
- Plan and implement all hardware, software. Web and network installation in the company
- Ensure 100% up-time of internet connectivity and all IT solutions
- Manage the LAN/WAN/ installations in the company
- Ensure timely supply for IT resources at required and approved
- Ensure data safety and back up at all times deploying bespoke technology
- Administer and maintain communication service like video conferencing, skype etc.
- Manage the group IT budget
- The ideal candidates will be qualified IT professional with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Possession of the appropriate professional IT qualifications is a necessity.
3.) Accounting Officer - (AO-001)
- The successful candidates will be responsible for all bookkeeping using an accounting package
- He/she should be familiar with all double entry transaction that would produce an accurate Trial Balance.
- He/she should be relatively young, Bachelor’s degree or HND holder, ICAN qualified or partly qualified but most importantly with a minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in bookkeeping.
Remunerations for these positions are highly attractive and among industry best.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send CVs and a position justification paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position justification paper is a write up of your conviction that you are qualified for the job you are applying for. It should state in a demonstrable manner the particular job experience you have had that prepares you for your job.