Posted on Tue 19th Jun, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (1 comments)
Hedgeworth Microfinance Bank Limited
, a leading Micro-Finance Bank located in Abuja, seeks to employ multi-talented and achievement driven young professionals with career ambitions to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Qualification / Expperience
- Collecting data, organizing it and managing it.
- Developing computer databases and setting them up. This includes writing precise instructions for the computer to collect and sort out relevant data Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Ensuring that computer systems and databases works as well as they should. This is known as database performance tuning.
- Ensure back up for data is made on a regular basis in case data gets lost or destroyed.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of first degree with at least 5 years working experience in ICT Unit of a Bank.
- Age 30 – 35 years.
28th june, 2012
Method of Application
Send your CV to the address below:
B06 & C06, 1st & 2nd Floor,
Plot 171, A.E. Ekukinam Street,
Beside Chisco, Utako, Utako,
HNJ Announcement: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam to return them to your inbox. OR, add our email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.