Posted on Tue 19th Jun, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (3 comments)
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Making preparations for meetings. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Providing word-processing and secretarial support.
- Sorting and distributing mail; open and date stamp all general correspondence.
- Maintaining the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Monitoring the use of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assisting the CEO and/or Business Development & Office Manager as requested
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Responding to walk-in inquiries regarding the company’s services
- Assisting in lead generation i.e. conversion of enquiry to clientele through follow up and marketing the company`s products.
Application Closing Date
- Graduates should possess a minimum of 2.2 in these disciplines:
- Mass Communication, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Sociology or any other related courses. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- An APCON certified applicant or a good computer knowledge in Power Point presentation/ coreldraw/graphics designing would be an added advantage.
30th June, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application to:
29,Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way , Ikeja, Lagos
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email/phone numbers.
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here