Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Making preparations for meetings. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Providing word-processing and secretarial support.
- Sorting and distributing mail; open and date stamp all general correspondence.
- Maintaining the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Monitoring the use of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assisting the CEO and/or Business Development & Office Manager as requested
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Responding to walk-in inquiries regarding the company’s services
- Assisting in lead generation i.e. conversion of enquiry to clientele through follow up and marketing the company`s products.
Application Closing Date
- Graduates should possess a minimum of 2.2 in these disciplines:
- Mass Communication, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Sociology or any other related courses. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- An APCON certified applicant or a good computer knowledge in Power Point presentation/ coreldraw/graphics designing would be an added advantage.
30th June, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application to:
29,Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way , Ikeja, Lagos
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email/phone numbers.