Stanbic IBTC Bank
is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people tdrive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful Client Services Executive for our Stock Brokers Client Base to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty
Job Title: Client Services Executive
- The Client Service Executive is responsible for ensuring that the needs of clients, both existing and prospective are adequately satisfied.
- He/she is responsible for attending to clients request/enquiries via emails, telephone etc.
- The Client Service Executive is responsible for educating clients on the Company’s policies, products, and services.
- He/She acts as an interface between the client and the organization and communicates clients’ feedback tthe organisation.
- The Client Service Executive is responsible for serving customers by delivering excellent service to clients thereby maintaining customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty).
The Client Service Executive has responsibilities tthe following key stakeholder group;
- Responsible for attending to walk-in clients, and ensuring that their needs are adequately met in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.cominformation
- Providing error free and timely information, with regards to clients’ enquiries via the email within 24 hours.
- Build Customers interest in the services and products offered by our company
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company’s products are not mis-understood by the clients.
- Cross-selling other products of the Group.
- Ensuring that the right and relevant information is communicated tthe clients at all times.
- Having an adequate knowledge and understanding of the processes and procedures of the company, and effectively communicating same tthe clients should the need arise.
- Ensuring that excellent and fantastic services are delivered at all times to clients by going the extra mile tensure customer satisfaction.
- Eradicating or minimizing customers’ dissatisfaction, by following up on aggrieved clients.
- Logging in Customer complaints & Requests.
- Creating CRM notes on every customer’s interaction which aids in monitoring history of customers transactions as well as serving as a tool in customer relationship i.e. update call log
- Processing clients cheques received by depositing into the Bank and keeping a schedule of this which must be forwarded tthe operations unit
- Ensuring that the moments with the customers are memorable
- Pass information to back office to update the existing database with changes and status of customers
- Arrange for the dispatch of products, information packages, and brochures etc to customers and other interested parties
- Follow up on the requests/enquiries of clients and liaising with other departments regarding client’s requests.
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing respect and a pleasant personality
- Proper filing of documents Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Ensures that MUD – Material Unusual and Difficult transactions/clients are delegated upwards.
Responsible for providing the feedback from clients, whether positive or negative, to the Management and other units within the Company to assist in strategic decision-making.
Other Units In The Company
Following through on client’s transactions to ensure that items for client’s collection are ready before the client’s arrival.
Interphase between the units and the clients with regards dissemination of information.
Key Performance Measures
Key Dimensions of the Job
- Feedback from Clients on quality of services (Appreciation mails, Call backs to say ‘Thank you’)
- Level of referrals from existing clients due tthe quality of Services provided tthem.
- Level of customer satisfaction and a significant decline in the number of aggrieved clients.
- Response temails within 24 hours
- Timely resolution of clients’ complaint/issues
- Meeting the Five Expectation Categories
- Reliability – deliver what is promised
- Responsiveness – dit promptly
- Assurance – know how tdit
- Empathy – do it with respect and understanding
- Tangibles – ensure that the surroundings, where the client is bring attended tis neat, clean & amiable
Ability twork and influence team members & other unit members in order tsatisfy client’s needs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- The customers (internal and external), head of the unit, executive management of the organisation, business units and heads within the organisation, employees of the organization, the Wealth Group and Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- All prospective clients and members of the public whare interested & seek necessary information about our products and services.
Problem Solving, Planning and Decision Making
- Required to work around difficult and complex situations, while applying fundamental principles and practices.
- Requires using initiative, being creative and innovative in delivering solutions tthe business and the customers.
Activities are planned, as events change or occur, especially as it relates tcustomer issues
Daily tweekly planning is required for operational activities that require routine approval or processes.
Focused on improving customer engagements, and supporting business decisions.
Impacts on the clients, and overall business.
B.Sc or Equivalent in Social Sciences
- Sound knowledge of telephone etiquette and applications
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Application and other technology based tools
- Adept in using e-mail features, attaching files tcorrespondence, utilizing tracking and management features.
- Understanding of the capital market & its operations, products and services
- Understanding of Research and other financial sector reports.
- Experience in delivering superior customer service via telephone
- Experience in managing people and situations
- Good verbal and communication skills - fast and correct typing, ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors.
- Strong Analytical and Numeric Skills.
- Ability to quickly recognize the signals of a disgruntled customer and be able to respond without getting angry.
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Ability to to reat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of our organization. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Sound judgmental powers; ability tmanage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback timprove customer service.
- Ability tadapt tchange, meet the changing demands of the work environment, the industry and other unexpected demands.
- Punctuality and timeliness.
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for actions and alskeep commitments.
- Ability to analyse problems and proffer solutions.
- Quality management - looks for means of improving as well as promoting quality.
- High level of personal motivation. Self starter, willing twork with little or nsupervision
- Ability twork well as part of a team - to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Attention tdetail.
- Passionate about people and able to show empathy.
- Flair for customer relations.
- Sociable, good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Detailed and organized
- Creative and Proactive
- Courteous, professional and respectful.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are totally opposed tdiscrimination in any form. It is our policy tprovide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of race, sex, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital / partnership status, religion, age or disability.
Application Closing Date
June 28, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here