Management Sciences for Health (MSH) - As part of Leadership and Development, Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is seeking for Interns/Volunteers who will be working with their various projects in Nigeria.
Job Title: Interns/Volunteers
This internship opportunity will provide individuals to gain experience and leadership skills in the following technical areas of the projects with regular coaching, supervision, and support from MSH expertise.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Orphan and Vulnerable Children
- Community Care Services
- Clinical Care Services
- Information Technology (IT), Human Resources, Operations and Logistic Management
- Organizational Development, Business Development, Capacity Building and Leadership.
The Intern will be providing technical and organizational support to a team of technical staff of MSH program. The Intern must be a self-motivated, innovative and energetic person who is able to set priorities and willing to learn and grow. S/he should be of a pleasant disposition, have excellent communications skills and be able to function well under pressure. S/he must have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, and consultants.
Level Of Experience
- Interested Intern should be able to perform basic research and collation of written materials necessary for training and workshop
- Should be able to manage schedules and take minutes of meetings as well as developing agenda for such meetings and ensuring the distribution of the minutes.Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-hnj
- Should be able to perform other secretarial and official duties as may be assigned by other senior colleagues
- A candidate must be a graduate with NYSC discharge certificate
- Strong organizational skills, understanding the importance of paying attention to details
- Computer skills, proficient in MS Word and Excel Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Application Closing Date
- Development related research experience
- It will be an added advantage for those who have completion of their NYSC services in preferred technical areas from the list above.
29th June, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online