Nigerian Air Force
- The Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission - DSSC 2012.
Nigeria Air Force Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 2012
The underlisted applicants were successful at the Nigerian Air Force Zonal Enlistment Exercise conducted nationwide between 17 and 23 April 2012.
The successful candidates are hereby shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force 2012 Direct Short Service Commission Final Selection Interview scheduled to hold at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo, Kaduna from 18 to 27 June 2012.
Successful pilots applicants will be interviewed at 301 Flying Training School, Nigeria Air Force Base Kaduna, while others should report at 325 Ground Training Group. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-hnj
Shortlisted applicants are to report at Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo, Kaduna on 18 June 2012 by 7am.
They are to come with the following:
- Original of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificates.
- Original of Attestation of Parent/ Guardian Consent Form.
- Original of Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Original letter of good character from a prominent person in candidates’ state of origin.
- Acknowledgement Form. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Sport Wear and Canvass.
Candidates are to note that accommodation and feeding will be provided at the Nigerian Air force Base Kaduna for the duration of the interview only. candidates are to assemble at the vebue not later than 18th June, 2012.
For further infoormation, please contact these telephone numbers: 09-8708475, 09-8704817
Click here to view the list
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here