Dragnet Solutions Limited
is looking for a brilliant operation personnel with excellent understanding of technology and new trends around technology to join our team.
Position: Head of Operations
Job Reference: HOP 01
Qualifications / Experience
- Implement and drive strategic plans for all stages of the company's core operations - Testing, Verification
- Identify business needs, objectives, and goals and deliver operational excellence
- To provide leadership to the management team to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure operational excellence through teams that deliver KPI’s through productivity, quality and value.
- To work closely with the Directors to create budgets, and ensure costs are controlled and financial targets are met.
- Analyse, interpret, and report to Directors/Management on operational performance, identifying areas of underperformance, and implementing strategies and solutions.
- Ensure business processes are reviewed and updated to ensure maximum performance.
- Communicate clearly and concisely across the operations to embed visions and values.
- To manage and cultivate business client relationships in order to deliver KPI’S and SLA’s
- Liaise with the sales teams to deliver the sales strategy, and to identify ways to improve sales potential.
- Ensure all client and customer relations are managed to ensure best possible delivery.
- Execute client mandates using Dragnet designed software applications
- Plan, schedule, execute and manage technical operations
- Monitor standards in the delivery of all Dragnet services.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position at least 2 of which must be in a managerial role.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a reputable university.
- Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and organize work load
- Ability to work independently with limited supervisory intervention on day to day basis
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Relevant industry experience within technology sector is a plus
3rd July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here