Dragnet Solutions Limited
is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. Our solutions support the following users: Employers, HR Managers, Recruiters and scholarship Boards, Examination Bodies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Admin Officer
Department: Shared Services
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about our products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's/candidates complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Route and distribute incoming mail or other materials; arranging for dispatch/courier Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Agenda management: booking of flights, travels, meetings, arrange hotels, e.t.c.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of Dragnet drivers.
- Monitor the use and maintenance of Dragnet vehicles including the cleaning, servicing, and general maintenance of cars.
- Monitoring and keeping records of the fueling of company cars.
- Responsible for up keep and maintenance of office facilities such as air-conditioners and office equipment such as photocopier machine, etc.
- In charge of office security and cleanliness
- Provide admin support to HR department
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Monitor Office expense: water, electricity, consumables, etc.
- Office management: stationery, cleaning, CUG lines, etc. (includes order, and raising vouchers for purchases and payments)
- Any other duties as assigned Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Degree in business administration or any other social sciences discipline.
- Knowledge of using computer, MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, responsible and hands-on person
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here