Dragnet Solutions Limited
is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. Our solutions support the following users: Employers, HR Managers, Recruiters and scholarship Boards, Examination Bodies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Admin Officer
Department: Shared Services
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about our products and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's/candidates complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Route and distribute incoming mail or other materials; arranging for dispatch/courier Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Agenda management: booking of flights, travels, meetings, arrange hotels, e.t.c.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of Dragnet drivers.
- Monitor the use and maintenance of Dragnet vehicles including the cleaning, servicing, and general maintenance of cars.
- Monitoring and keeping records of the fueling of company cars.
- Responsible for up keep and maintenance of office facilities such as air-conditioners and office equipment such as photocopier machine, etc.
- In charge of office security and cleanliness
- Provide admin support to HR department
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Monitor Office expense: water, electricity, consumables, etc.
- Office management: stationery, cleaning, CUG lines, etc. (includes order, and raising vouchers for purchases and payments)
- Any other duties as assigned Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Degree in business administration or any other social sciences discipline.
- Knowledge of using computer, MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, responsible and hands-on person
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online