The U.S. Consulate General Lagos
is seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the Store Keeper position in the General Services Office (GSO).
Position Title: Store Keeper, FSN-06/FP-08
Subject: Store Keeper
Location: Lagos - U.S. Consulate General
Applicability: All Interested Candidates
Open To: All Interested Candidates
Work Hours: Full-time; 40 hours/week
Salary: OR-Ordinarily Resident: N1,907,136 per annum (Starting basic Salary)
Position Grade: FSN-06
In addition to the basic salary, all allowances will be paid in accordance with the U.S. Mission Local Compensation Plan (LCP).
NOR-Not Ordinarily Resident: (AEFM) – US$35,753;
EFM/MOH – US$30,684 (Starting Salary) per annum.
Position Grade: FP-08
Basic Function of the Position
Incumbent is responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and reordering of expendable
supply material for office, janitorial, welcome kits, party kits and special project materials.
All applicants MUST address each selection criterion detailed below with specific
and comprehensive information supporting each criterion or the application will not be
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible supply experience and additional one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Level III (Good working knowledge) written and oral English is required.
- Good working knowledge of commercial and technical supply materials and associated storekeeping procedures is required.
- The ability to perform arduous work, including heavy lifting is required.
- Must be computer literate.
Candidates must specifically address the required qualifications in the application.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2012
How to Apply
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following, or the application will not
Submit Application To:
Embassy of the United States of America
- Application for U.S. Federal Employment (DS-174); or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information as a DS-174; plus
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
- A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised. Please reference the job title and announcement number on the application letter.
Human Resources Office
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area
Or submit via email to: HRNigeria@state.gov
Point of contact
Tel: 09-461-4000 Ext 4261
Click here for more information (pdf file)
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here