R.T. Briscoe Nigeria Limited
was incorporated in Nigerian since 1957, the Company has witnessed tremendous growth and has diversified its area of operations to include the sales and service of motor vehicles and technical equipment. It's portfolio includes the marketing, sales and service dealership of Toyota vehicles, Volvo cars, Ford Motors, etc in Nigeria. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
A division of the Company, BriscoeTechnical, markets and services materials handling equipment, industrial compressors, mining and drilling equipment as well as generating sets. Briscoe Properties is involved in facilities management, property development, project management and estate management services. Briscoe Schneider a newly introduced division markets electrical components.
We have vacancies in the following positions:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer (Compressor)
Location: Kano, Lagos, Rivers, Abuja
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment - Compressor.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Head sales teams, understand customer requirements, promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Develop sales plans to introduce products in new markets.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Identify resale opportunities, and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, and computer systems.
- Train team members in the customer applications of technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good first degree in Engineering or its equivalent in a reputable institution with minimum of 5 years sales experience
- A good first class degree in Engineering or its equivalent in a reputable institution Technical Experience
- Target oriented environment, quick and smart decision making skills, value based selling skills
- Should have a clear understanding about market and the locations of the industries
- Basic knowledge on logistics and supply chain management is an added advantage
- This position needs a intensive travelling and market coverage
- Good communication skills and good driving skills is very essential
- Strictly, please do not apply if you are not meeting the above requirements
10th July, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a hand written application, a comprehensive CV with photocopies of credentials to:
Human Resources Manager
18, Fatai Atere Way Matori, Oshodi,
P.O. Box 2104 Lagos
Or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are expected to indicate their desired position as well as location in their applications and at the top left corner of the envelope or as the subject for online application.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.