Posted on Fri 29th Jun, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (21 comments)
is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 21st century classroom practice, irrespective of their initial academic discipline. This 21st century teacher development programme intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-hnj
The programme will involve a 3 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training programme which will utilize various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Corona i-Teach Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2012
The whole essence of the Corona i-Teach programme for me has been lay a very strong foundation in the rebranding of the education sector in Nigeria. It has been a wonderful experience for me and even in the classroom; I keep discovering the true relevance of training teachers and bringing them up to date with the latest trend in 21st century education especially in areas of technology and child-centere principles of learning.
Why Build A Career With Corona?
- A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools.
- Exposure to top-notch opportunities. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Opportunities for personal development and result oriented service.
- Teaching is for the best brains and you are ONE!
Application Closing Date
- A second class upper (2-1) from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 26 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first/preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required Copied from: www.hotnigerian jobs.com-hnj
- Above average ICT skills. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
16th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here