The Police Service Commission
invites applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
NIGERIA POLICE FORCE ASP RECRUITMENT 2012
Recruitment of ICT Professionals into the Nigeria Police Force. The Police Service Commission invites applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Professionals in the following fields of Information and Communication Technology:
1.) Systems Programmer / Database Developer
2.) Geographic Information Systems
3.) Applications Development
4.) Networking (Wireless / Wired WAN & LAN)
CADET ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (ASP)
Applicants must possess a BSc / HND (or its equivalent) with a minimum of Second Class Lower / Upper Credit, in addition to the under-listd requirements:
1.) Systems Programmer / Database Developer / Administrator (Sort Code A1)
2.) Geographical Information System (Sort Code A2)
- BSc / HND in computer Science / Information & communication Tecgnology or any other relevant discipline. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-hnj
- BSc / HND in Computer Science / Geography / Information & Communication Technology & other relevant discipline Copied from: www.hotnigerian jobs.com.
- Proficiency in GIS applications, GIS & GPS Remote Sensing, Computer Programming is required.
3.) Appplication Developer (Sort Code A3)
4.) Network Engineer / IT Security (Sort Code A4)
- BSc / HND in Computer Science / Geography / Information & Communication Technology / Mathematics or any other relevant discipline. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Additional Certification and proficiency in SQL, Java, MS-SQL, Web Application Development, Web Programming, XML Technology, PHP and/or ASP.Net, Web Designing with CMS, is required.
- BSc / HND in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or any other relevant discipline.
- Additional Certification in Cisco, Mikrotik, Microsoft and good understandiing of network (WAN, MAN, WLAN, LAN) deployment & management, VSAT, Microwave installation/management, Internet Security, is required. www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Applicants for ASP Cadre must be between 23 and 28 years of age.
Not less than 1.67 meters (5'6) for males and 1.63 meters (5'4) for females.
b.) Chest Measurement:
Expanded chest measurement which is for males only, must not be less than 86 centimeters (34"). Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
c.) Physical Fitness:
Candidates must not have any physical deformities and will be required to pass a medical examination of physical fitness conducted by an acceptable Government Hospital.
d.) Be of Good Character Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-hnj
e.) Must be free of pecuniary embarrassment
f.) Must not be suffering from any of the following:
- Impediment of speech
- Gross malfunction of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent Knees
- Flat feet
- Bent arms
- Deformed hands
- Defective eyesight, or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
All credentials submitted by applicants will be verified with the appropriate examination / issuing bodies, and anyone who submits fake documents will be prosecuted.
Application Closing Date
July 31, 2012
Method of Application
1. Log on to: www.psc.gov.ng
2. Download the ICT Application Form
(3 pages in pdf)
3. Complete the Application Form in BLOCK letters only
4. Make sure the correct Sort Code for the position applied for is boldly written at the space provided at the top of the application form. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-hnj
5. Scan the Completed Application Form and all relevant credentials into a single PDF file and email the file to the relevant addresses below:
6. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
7. All duly completed application form must be submitted on or before Tuesday, 31st July, 2012.
Click here to download the form
The Police Service Commission invites applicants for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as Cadet Inspectors. Click belore to view the advert
Nigeria Police Force Cadet Inspectors Massive Recruitment 2012
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here