Posted on Wed 04th Jul, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (0 comments)
is recruiting to fill the position of Manager IN & VAS.
Job Title: Manager IN & VAS
Participate in evaluation of design from IN and VAS Vendor and primarily responsible for coordination of resolution of operational problems on IN and VAS with Managed service provider with a view to ensure that services to customers are not impaired at all times.
- To ensure IN and VAS deployment as stipulated in Annual Operating Plan (Financial& Strategy)
- Prepare CAF, Requisition Request for all IN and VAS projects
- Create Project Tracking Systems and ensure continual improvements in Business Model.
- Monitor and enforce valuate all Service Level agreements, partner with all stakeholders to achieve positive customer experience and optimize costs
- Speed of Resolution of IN/VAS issues (Customer)
- Ensure that operational issues on IN&VAS are resolved within SLA with Vendors
- Escalate operational issues that are not resolved within SLA
- Provide statistics of downtime from time to time
- Participate in weekly operational meeting
University degree in Engineering.
Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here