Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful Leasing & Property Officer to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
Job Title: Leasing & Property Officer
Support & assist Stanbic IBTC to lease and purchase premises for the bank & bank entities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- To assist the Bank with the rollout of its network expansion strategy by Identifying & procuring suitable premises.
- Managing of existing leases with regards to renewals and lease agreements over new premises for the Bank. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- To assist in obtaining necessary approvals for leasing & acquisition of premises for relevant statutory authorities.
- Obtain title document and ensure property ownership due diligence.
- Undertake market rental surveys and rental assessment.
- Negotiate lease renewals, closures, additions and reduction of area and relocations.
- Maintain proper documentation as well good working relationship with both internal & external customers
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating skills and sound knowledge of the property market
- Leadership qualities Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com--
- A good team player and positive mental behaviour
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a BSc in Estate Management or LL.B in Law.
- At least 3 - 5 Years work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel.
26th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online