Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful Leasing & Property Officer to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
Job Title: Leasing & Property Officer
Support & assist Stanbic IBTC to lease and purchase premises for the bank & bank entities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- To assist the Bank with the rollout of its network expansion strategy by Identifying & procuring suitable premises.
- Managing of existing leases with regards to renewals and lease agreements over new premises for the Bank. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- To assist in obtaining necessary approvals for leasing & acquisition of premises for relevant statutory authorities.
- Obtain title document and ensure property ownership due diligence.
- Undertake market rental surveys and rental assessment.
- Negotiate lease renewals, closures, additions and reduction of area and relocations.
- Maintain proper documentation as well good working relationship with both internal & external customers
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating skills and sound knowledge of the property market
- Leadership qualities Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com--
- A good team player and positive mental behaviour
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a BSc in Estate Management or LL.B in Law.
- At least 3 - 5 Years work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft word and excel.
26th July, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here