Ekocorp Plc (The Eko Hospitals)
- We are a foremost Healthcare company providing primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare with base in Ikeja and units in Surulere and Ikoyi. Due to current expansion, we seek qualified, experienced, self motivated, hardworking professionals to fill the following:
1.) Hospital Maintenance Engineer
2.) Renal Dialysis Nurse
- Candidates for the position must have BSc/HND from a reputable institution and not less than 4 - 5 years cognate experience in a well structured organization.
- Must be innovative and proactive with fine leadership antecedents.
- Hospital maintenance experience will be an advantage.
- Candidates must have RN, RM and a certificate in Nephrology Nursing.
- Training in a recognized Dialysis Centre without certification in Nephrology may be considered for RN/RM candidate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience is required. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Candidates for this position must have BSc or its equivalent in Radiography from any recognized university or institution. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a reputable hospital is required.
- He/She must be registered with the Radiographer Board of Nigeria.
- Experience in CT Scan will be an added advantage.
4.) Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner (R/A) Technician
Application Closing Date
- Candidates for this position must have SSCE? WASSC including credit pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- He must have at least 2 years experience as a Technician in R/A.
- Possession of City and Guilds or Trade Test Certification is acceptable.
24th July, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with detailed resume to:
The Advertiser P.M.B 21568, Ikeja, Lagos
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org